- Username: TBD
- Password: TBD
INFORMATION ABOUT ENTERING RESULTS INTO THE SYSTEM
- Every group is required to enter their own track and field event results.
- Track and Field event results can be entered by any parent using a smart phone via the CompHQ App.
- For record keeping purposes, age managers are still required to complete a paper results sheets.
- Only enter the athlete’s best result of their three attempts.
- Results are 3 or 4 digits, entered with decimal places. Eg. A 3.54m long jump is entered as “3.54”, an 0.80m long jump would be entered as “0.80”.
- If an athlete is not participating, please leave their result blank, or move them to “denominated”.
- If an athlete records 3 fouls, please select: “No Jump” or “No Throw”
- Ideally results need to be entered on the competition day
- Any questions please ask one of the committee members for assistance.
For more information about COMPETITION HQ please click HERE